401k Resource Review – Acceleration Retirement’s Cold Calling Bootcamp
With Todd Jenkins
An ice storm caused the Feb 23rd program to be rescheduled – there’s still time to sign up! New time/location: Apr. 10th @ 8:30am at NYLO Las Colinas. Click here to learn more.
Getting in the door with 401k plan sponsors is one of the most challenging aspects of bringing in new business.
- Do you have a list of prospects you’d like to call on but are not sure where to begin?
- Would you like to know how to connect with prospects over the phone and get them to meet with you?
- How would you like scripts and coaching from one of the industry’s most successful professionals when it comes to closing new business over the phone?
I recently saw a post on LinkedIn from Todd Jenkins announcing a new cold calling bootcamp that Acceleration Retirement is putting on and because I know that this is an area where so many advisors are looking for ways to make their time and effort pay off – I just had to learn more.
Listen in as I talk with Todd about the new cold calling bootcamp then, if you’re interested, see the link below to enroll.
In this video you’ll learn:
- Overview of Acceleration Retirement and the services they offer
- What exactly is this new program (format, locations, price)?
- Who should attend this bootcamp?
- What will those that attend receive as far as benefits (how will it benefit them)?
- What will they receive as far as physical takeaways (checklists, scripts, etc.)?
- How to get more information and to enroll?
Items discussed in this video:
- Acceleration Retirement website: www.accelerationretirement.com
- Enrollment Link with info on price/dates/locations, etc.
Don’t miss out on all the resources we’ll be reviewing in the future. Subscribe via YouTube to get access to future episodes and don’t forget to give the video a thumbs up. It helps more people find our channel.
Do you have a product or service that 401k advisors should know about?
Use my online calendar to schedule a demo and tell us about it!
Disclaimer: The information provided in these videos is for professional use only and not for use with plan sponsors or plan participants. The information provided, ideas, opinions and commentary are meant to be educational and general in nature and any reference to ERISA or retirement plan regulations is not meant to be legal or financial advice or an interpretation of the laws, but rather a general discussion. Check with your ERISA attorney and compliance department for the applicability of any matters discussed to your specific situation.