401k Resource Review – Retirement Plan Vision
With Richard Minton
There are a lot of sources for generating a prospect list, but I’ll bet you’ve never seen one quite like this before…
- How would you like to be able to generate a list of quality prospects that fit your ideal client profile?
- How would you like to be able to take that list and pull out only those that have a specific fund, specific provider, or a specific compliance issue that their 5500 identifies?
- How would you like to be able to print a firm-branded benchmark report with comparative data, compliance gaps, and more that you can use to learn about the plan, and offer as a value-added-get-your-foot-in-the-door give-away?
You MIGHT think I’m talking about Brightscope, which is similar, but still VERY different than the new service Infinata is offering through their Retirement Plan Vision service and if you have some time, I highly recommend you check out this game-changing new offering.
In this video you’ll learn:
- Who is Infinata?
- What is the Retirement Plan Vision product (explanation, demo, etc.)?
- Who should buy this service?
- The benefits of this offering?
- What is the cost?
- How can an advisor learn more and subscribe?
(Pay special attention at 17:50 where Rich talks about the branded benchmark reports you can print and provide and another great example is shown at 39:23.)
Items discussed in this video:
- Retirement Plan Vision website
- Phone number to contact Rich: 781-619-0162
- Email to contact Rich: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss out on all the resources we’ll be reviewing in the future. Subscribe via YouTube to get access to future episodes and don’t forget to give the video a thumbs up. It helps more people find our channel.
Do you have a product or service that 401k advisors should know about?
Use my online calendar to schedule a demo and tell us about it!
Disclaimer: The information provided in these videos is for professional use only and not for use with plan sponsors or plan participants. The information provided, ideas, opinions and commentary are meant to be educational and general in nature and any reference to ERISA or retirement plan regulations is not meant to be legal or financial advice or an interpretation of the laws, but rather a general discussion. Check with your ERISA attorney and compliance department for the applicability of any matters discussed to your specific situation.