401k Resource Review – RJ20
With Sean Reuhl
If you’re a 401k advisor looking to outsource participant advice for the plans you service, then you’re going to want to watch this video.
- Do you have plans where multiple locations or a high number of participants make it difficult to offer education or advice for your clients?
- Do you feel like the cost for advice is too high and the utilization rate too low?
- Perhaps you feel it’s been difficult to monitor and track the effectiveness of offering advice or individualized communications to participants?
I just recently learned of an education and advice solution that addresses many of the common concerns I hear from advisors when it comes to offering advice at the participant level.
I sat down and went through a demo of RJ20’s individualized participant education and advice solution and was quite impressed.
Sean was gracious enough to let me record the demo so I could share this information with you.
Let me know what you think.
In this video you’ll learn:
- Who is RJ20?
- What services do they offer?
- Who typically buys their services?
- The benefits to advisors and participants of their services?
- What are the typical costs and how do most advisors pay for them (pass on to participants, company pays, advisor pays)?
- How do they handle rollover requests? e.g. direct all to advisor, do you do anything in this area, is there any concern over competing interest or conflicts for rollovers?
- What should an advisor do if they want to learn more or buy an RJ20 product?
Items discussed in this video:
- RJ20 website: www.rj20.com
- Email RJ20: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call RJ20 for more info: 877-438-7520
Don’t miss out on all the resources we’ll be reviewing in the future. Subscribe via YouTube to get access to future episodes and don’t forget to give the video a thumbs up. It helps more people find our channel.
Do you have a product or service that 401k advisors should know about?
Use my online calendar to schedule a demo and tell us about it!
Disclaimer: The information provided in these videos is for professional use only and not for use with plan sponsors or plan participants. The information provided, ideas, opinions and commentary are meant to be educational and general in nature and any reference to ERISA or retirement plan regulations is not meant to be legal or financial advice or an interpretation of the laws, but rather a general discussion. Check with your ERISA attorney and compliance department for the applicability of any matters discussed to your specific situation.