Looking for a speaker that can deliver
real-world, practical knowledge and content
for retirement plan advisors?
Book me to speak at your next event!
I’d love to speak at your event or lead a training session with your organization.
As the creator and instructor of the 401k Service Training Program, I’ve taught thousands of retirement professionals nationwide how to run a more effective and compliant practice.
I’ve taught private events for:
- Bank of America,
- NRP Financial,
- The Standard,
- Prudential Investments,
- LPL Financial, and
- American Funds.
I’ve been a featured speaker at:
- the 2009 National Retirement Partners Conference;
- the 2007 & 2010 CFDD Annual Conference;
- the 2006, 2011, 2013 & 2014 fi360 Annual Conference;
- the 2011 Annual Employee Benefit Advisor Forum;
- Global Economic and Investment Analytics Live Webinar Event;
- the 401k Study Group Live Webinar Event;
- Strategy Expediters Professional Education Series;
- and was the KEYNOTE speaker for American Century Fund’s 2013 Retirement Roadshow Series in the Pittsburgh area.
Click here for a partial list of past presentations and topic ideas
RADIO INTERVIEW by the 401k Study Group on BlogTalkRadio:
“Designations Make a Difference” with Sharon Pivirotto
I accept one (1) speaking or consulting engagement per month. All speaking slots are booked at least 6 months in advance.
Here is my current availability:
|Jan – Jun 2016||SOLD OUT|
|Jul – Dec 2016||SOLD OUT|
|Jan – Jun 2017||SOLD OUT|
Slots for July through December of 2017 are being booked now.
To get the conversation started for your engagement, fill out the speaking request form below.