The 401k Client Acquisition Workshop
by Sharon Pivirotto, Stephen Wershing and Jane Murphy
10 Things You’ll Learn in This Class
- How to identify which prospecting strategies you should use so you can stop throwing spaghetti at the wall and focus on what works.
- Why asking for referrals doesn’t work and what you should do instead.
- The one thing you must absolutely be crystal clear on before you start any marketing strategy.
- Why inbound marketing is so much more effective than outbound marketing.
- How to use LinkedIn to research and prospect effectively.
- The one thing your website is missing that you need to fix if you want to turn prospects into clients.
- How to turn a cold call into a warm lead before you ever even talk to the prospect.
- How to set the buying criteria so prospects can conclude on their own that they need to hire you.
- The 6 most common mistakes advisors make in their prospect process and how to avoid them.
- And most importantly, how to put the strategies taught into practice in your business.
The Positioned 4 Growth Workshop
10 Ways This Workshop Helps You Position Your Firm for Growth
During the Positioned 4 Growth Workshop, you will learn how to…
- Create an online presence that builds authority and credibility.
- Choose which social media platforms to use and which ones to stop wasting time with.
- Answer the number one question prospects have when looking you up online.
- Transform your social media profiles into lead generating tools.
- Identify the gaps in your service model that create opportunities for your competitors.
- Quickly increase the value you offer clients with little time and effort.
- Systematize your service process so you can scale and grow your business.
- Avoid common mistakes most people make when onboarding new clients.
- See an increase in leads and engagement, while spending less time managing your online social media accounts.
- Ultimately, prepare and position your practice to double your business.