The Weekly 401k Resource RoundUp
Here are the best resources and articles I found online to help you grow a successful and compliant 401k plan practice. (For the week ending 07-16-2015.)
Want an EASIER way to keep up with industry trends and resources?
I subscribe to all the major 401k industry newsletters. I read and share what’s most important to help you grow or bullet-proof your practice. You save time and keep up with industry news.
Become an Insider >>
1 -Helping you Grow your 401k Business:
2 -Helping you Service your 401k Clients:
- 5 ‘Little’ Things That Can Become Big 401(k) Problems
- Are Your 401k Clients’ Plan Documents in Shape?
- Beyond Auto-Enrollment: Managed Accounts and Advice
- Advisers should shift to ‘outcome-focused’ retirement investing
- Sponsors Should Ask for Indemnification in Contracts
- Your Clients Auto-Enroll. Now What?
3 -Helping you Manage your 401k Practice:
4 -Additional resources you should be aware of:
- Upcoming Conference: Matrix Get Connected in Colorado Aug 9-12
- NAPA Net Updates Record Keeper List
- Tools for Reviewing Retirement Plan Compliance Available From IRS
5 -Regulatory issues that affect how you do business:
- How to clarify the murky regulations governing IRA rollovers
- Obama Asks DOL to Give States Retirement Plan Guidance