Top Resources for 401k Advisors
Valuable resources, time-saving tools, and proven strategies to grow your 401k business.
First, let me give you MY best resources – for FREE!
Click the button below and I’ll INSTANTLY send you my 3 most popular Strategy Guides to get you started. Then throughout the month, I’ll give you new ideas to grow, service, or manage your 401k business.
This page is currently being built (email me if there are resources that you feel would be helpful to share on this page and I’ll gladly add them)…
Resources for Growing your 401k Business…
Lead Generation Outsourced Solution:
- Acceleration Retirement
- “There’s No Such Thing as Closing the Deal” book by Jane Murphy (Founder and Managing Director of Acceleration Retirement)
- 401(k) Marketing (Professional Marketing Agency)
Resources for Servicing your 401k Clients…
Use these resources from the DOL (EBSA) to educate your clients:
Resources for Managing your 401k Practice…
Publications/Newsletters I recommend you read or subscribe to in order to keep current with industry regulations and trends:
Website Development and Management (with management being key – website management is an ongoing task that requires expertise):
Benchmark your plan fees, services, and strategies:
- Fee Benchmarker (Advisor Fee Almanac) by Ann Schleck & Co. – a convenient reference guide containing the most current retirement advisory fee and service benchmarking information available. (Cost: $300)
- 2018 PLANADVISER Practice Benchmarking Survey PLANADVISER’s definitive annual report on how retirement plan advisers run their practices, particularly with respect to recommending funds, providing individual advice to plan participants and serving as a fiduciary. (Cost: Free to when you log in to their site)
- 2018 PLANADVISER Retirement Plan Adviser Survey PLANADVISER’s survey that reveals advisers’ top choices in service providers (investments and record-keepers). (Cost: Free to when you log in to their site)
- Deloitte’s Annual Defined Contribution Plan Survey Deloitte’s annual report highlights defined contribution trends. (Cost: Free)
Ultimate Resource Guide: NAPA’s Black Book
- The 2017 NAPA Black Book, the retirement plan advisor’s definitive resource guide (Includes DCIOs, Recordkeepers, Distributors (Broker Dealers & RIAs), TPAs, Tools & Technology, Financial Wellness)
IRS 401k Fix-it Guide
- Tips on how to find, fix, and avoid common mistakes in retirement plans. Click here to access the online Fix-It Guide