DESCRIPTION AND USE OF MY SITES
I provide Visitors and Registered Users with access to the Services as described below.
Visitors. Visitors, as the term implies, are people who do not register, but want to explore the Sites. No login is required for Visitors. Visitors can: (i) view all publicly-available content on the Sites; and (ii) email me or contact me using the webform provided on the contact page.
Registered Users. Registered Users can do all the things that Visitors can do, and: (i) purchase products and services through my Sites; (ii) access exclusive content available only to Registered Users; (iii) sign up for my various programs; and (vi) sign up for alerts and other notifications; and (vii) become part of the Pivirotto Resource Group communities.
Pivirotto Resource Group’s community, like any community, functions best when its users follow a few simple rules. By accessing and/or using the Sites, you agree to comply with these community guidelines (the “Community Guidelines”) and that:
- You will comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Sites and will not use the Sites for any unlawful purpose;
- You will not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that:
- infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or
- is defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, promotes violence, or contains hate speech (i.e., speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity; or
- discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s email address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information.
- You will not “stalk,” threaten, or otherwise harass another person;
- You will not spam or use the Sites to engage in any commercial activities;
- If you post any Registered User Content, you will stay on topic;
- You will not access or use the Sites to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Sites through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Sites through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Sites;
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Sites for any purpose without my express written permission; provided, however, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the public portions of the Sites for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly-available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in my sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on my technical infrastructure; and
- You will let me know about inappropriate content of which you become aware. If you find something that violates my Community Guidelines, please let me know, and I’ll review it.
I reserve the right, in my sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Sites, or any portion of the Sites, without notice, and to remove any content that does not adhere to these Community Guidelines.
The Sites are only available for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are 13 or older, but under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you should review this Agreement with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand it.
Pivirotto Resource Group Sites allow you to purchase a subscription to access and use certain Site content. Subscriptions must be paid in full prior to accessing the content and will be renewed automatically unless cancelled by you.
SIGN-IN NAME; PASSWORD; UNIQUE IDENTIFIERS
Each Free, Registered, and Paid User is given a unique Sign-In Name and Password (either provided by me or created by you). Each Sign-In Name and Password can be used by only one Registered User and sharing access credentials with others is a material breach of this Agreement.
You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of the Password, as well as for any use, misuse, or communications entered through the Sites through your accord. You will promptly inform me of any need to deactivate a Password. I reserve the right to delete or change your Password, Sign-In Name, or Unique Identifier at any time and for any reason and shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage caused by such action. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
As consideration for any purchase you make on the Sites, you shall pay Pivirotto Resource Group all applicable fees and taxes. I (or my third-party payment processor) shall authorize your credit card, bank account, or other approved payment facility you provided during the registration process for the full payment of the fees and any applicable taxes, and you hereby consent to the same. If the mailing address you provided me is in the United States, all payments will be charged and made in U.S. dollars. If the mailing address you provided me is outside the United States or any of its possessions or territories, all payments will be charged and made in your local currency.
You represent and warrant that if you are making online payments that (i) any credit card, debit card and bank account information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit/debit card company or bank, (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you in the amounts posted, including any applicable taxes, and (iv) you are the person in whose name the card was issued and you are authorized to make a purchase or other transaction with the relevant credit card and credit card information.
Although we accept payments through this Sites, we do not collect or store any credit card numbers. That information is collected and maintained by our third-party credit card processor.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Sites contains material, both free and paid as products for sale, such as videos, workbooks, templates, checklists, coursework, lesson plans, training modules, photographs, software, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, and other material provided by or on behalf of Pivirotto Resource Group (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be owned by me or third parties. The Content is protected under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Visitors may view all publicly-available Content for their own personal, non-commercial use.
Registered Users who have purchased any product or service, may download onto their own machines and view, modify, print, and distribute to their plan sponsor prospects and clients only, any Content contained in such purchased product or service for their own personal use.
Other than as expressly set forth in the immediately two prior sentences, you have no other rights in or to the Content and you will not use the Content except as permitted under this Agreement. No other use is permitted without the prior written consent of Pivirotto Resource Group.
Pivirotto Resource Group retains all right, title, and interest, including all copyright and intellectual property rights, in and to the Content.
For any Free Content on this site accessible by Unregistered and Registered Users, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. You may not falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Content was created by you or a person other than the copyright owner. The use or posting of the Content on any other Sites, social media page, or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you violate any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Sites automatically terminates and you may be subject to legal action. You must immediately destroy all physical and electronic copies, and permanently cease your use, sale, publication, and distribution of the Content.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos of Pivirotto Resource Group (the “Pivirotto Resource Group Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Sites are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of Pivirotto Resource Group. Other company, product, and service names located on the Sites may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with Pivirotto Resource Group Trademarks, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Sites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without my prior written permission specific for each such use. Use of the Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by me in writing. All goodwill generated from the use of Pivirotto Resource Group Trademarks inures to my benefit.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH ME
Although I encourage you to email me, I do not want you to, and you should not, email me any content that contains confidential information. With respect to all emails and communications you send to me, including, but not limited to, feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, testimonials, and the like, I shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, the development, production, and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information without compensation or attribution to you.
The information provided in or through the Sites, my Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials is for educational and informational purposes only and solely as a self-help tool for your own use.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, I expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or others in connection with my Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials, including without limitation any liability for any accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual injury or harm, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. You specifically acknowledge and agree that I am not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other Program, Product, Service or Program Materials participant or user, including you.
My Sites, Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials are not to be perceived or relied upon in any way as business, financial or legal advice. The information provided through my Sites, Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice that can be provided by your own accountant, lawyer, or financial advisor. I am not giving financial or legal advice in any way. You are hereby advised to consult with your own accountant, lawyer or financial advisor for any and all questions and concerns you have regarding your own income and taxes pertaining to your specific financial and/or legal situation.
You agree that I am not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through my Sites, Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials. You are solely responsible for your results.
You acknowledge that I have not and do not make any representations as to the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual or health benefits, future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability or loss of any kind that may be derived as a result of your participation in my Sites, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials. I cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, positive or negative, financial or otherwise, through the use of my Sites, Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual.
I also expressly disclaim responsibility in any way for the choices, actions, results, use, misuse or non-use of the information provided or obtained through any of my Sites, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials. You agree that your results are strictly your own and I are not liable or responsible in any way for your results.
I try to ensure that the availability and delivery of my Sites, Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials is uninterrupted and error-free, including content and communications through methods like my Sites, private Facebook group, e-mail communications, videos, audio recordings, webinars, recorded webinars, emails, downloadable Mp3 audio files, downloadable PDFs, printed transcripts, downloadable PDF handouts/slides, handouts, templates, ebooks, or any other materials provided by me to you. However, I cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance or updates, although, of course, I will try to limit the frequency and duration of suspension or restriction. To the fullest extent permitted by law, I will be not be liable to you for damages or refunds, or for any other recourse, should my Sites, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials become unavailable or access to the them becomes slow or incomplete due to any reason, such as system back-up procedures, internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make my Sites, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials inaccessible to you.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
I make no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information in my Sites, Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of scientific research is constantly evolving, I cannot be held responsible or accountable for the accuracy of my content. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and I am not liable for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
As with any product or service, your results using my products or services may vary from the consumer testimonials shared on my Sites. Your results will be based on many variables, such as your input, level of effort, business acumen, personal qualities, knowledge, skills, and a host of other factors. Since these factors differ for each individual, we cannot guarantee your success, results, or income level, nor are we responsible for your success or failure. My products and services are not part of a “get rich quick scheme.” It takes lots of time, effort, and dedication. We believe that we provide you a great toolbox to achieve your desired results.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-COMPETE
Users of our Sites hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented on our Sites are copyrighted and proprietary, so users agree not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from our information in any manner whatsoever without our express written permission. Any unauthorized use or distribution of our Sites proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited, and Promoter will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights.
Some resources we provide links to are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
NO WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SITES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE SITES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITES, ITS SERVERS, OR THE CONTENT ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. I DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE; IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: I AND MY LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITES OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF I HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (II) ANY DIRECT DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR THE CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES YOU HAVE PAID ME IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PURCHASES YOU HAVE MADE FROM ME DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE SITES MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS LISTED ON THE SITES. THE SITES MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A PRODUCT OR SERVICE ON THE SITES DOES NOT IMPLY THAT SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE IN YOUR LOCATION. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE SITES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
The Sites may contain links to third-party Sites (“External Sites”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by me of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is developed and provided by others. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Sites. I am not responsible for the content of any linked External Sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such External Sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all Sites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS
The Sites are based in the United States. I make no claims concerning whether the Content may be downloaded, viewed, or be appropriate for use outside of the United States. If you access the Sites or the Content from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk. Whether inside or outside of the United States, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.
RELEASE OF CLAIMS
In no event will I be liable to any party for any type of direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on my Sites, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, or on those affiliated with me in any way, and you hereby release me from any and all claims; including, without limitation, those related to lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information, or any other loss, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, or otherwise, even if I am expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
My refund policies vary per Program, Product, or Service. Please refer to the Program, Product or Services’ page for the specific refund policy or email me at info @ pivirottoresourcegroup.com.
TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
I reserve the right, in my sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the Sites, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. I reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Sites at any time without prior notice or liability. All sections of these Terms shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
Pivirotto Resource Group respects the intellectual property rights of others and attempts to comply with all relevant laws. I will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove any Content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws.
My designated agent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”) for the receipt of any Notification of Claimed Infringement which may be given under that Act is as follows:
Pivirotto Resource Group | 1140 Thorn Run Rd, #1022, Coraopolis, PA 15108 | Info@ pivirottoresourcegroup.com
If you believe that your work has been copied on the Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide my agent with notice in accordance with the requirements of the Act, including (i) a description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed and the specific location on the Sites where such work is located; (ii) a description of the location of the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work; (iii) your address, telephone number and email address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; (v) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (vi) an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
This Agreement and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of the law’s provisions.
In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, the Content, or the Sites (each, a “Dispute”), either party may elect to finally and exclusively resolve the dispute by binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). Any election to arbitrate, at any time, shall be final and binding on the other party. IF EITHER PARTY CHOOSES ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL, EXCEPT EITHER PARTY MAY BRING ITS CLAIM IN ITS LOCAL SMALL CLAIMS COURT, IF PERMITTED BY THAT SMALL CLAIMS COURT RULES AND IF WITHIN SUCH COURT’S JURISDICTION. ARBITRATION IS DIFFERENT FROM COURT, AND DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. All disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator selected jointly by the parties, whose decision will be final, except for a limited right of appeal under the FAA. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted by JAMS pursuant to its then current Comprehensive Arbitration Rules www.adr.org and Procedures and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those rules, or, where appropriate, pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures. All applicable JAMS’ rules and procedures are available at the JAMS Sites www.jamsadr.com. Each party will be responsible for paying any JAMS filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees in accordance with JAMS rules. Judgment on the arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. If conducted in person, the arbitration shall take place in the United States county where you reside. The parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, to stay a proceeding pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The parties shall cooperate in good faith in the voluntary and informal exchange of all non-privileged documents and other information (including electronically stored information) relevant to the Dispute immediately after commencement of the arbitration. As set forth in Section 18 below, nothing in this Agreement will prevent me from seeking injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction as necessary to protect my proprietary interests.
CLASS ACTION WAIVER
You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between me and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST ME ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of my intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, we will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. I may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect my rights and property pending the outcome of the arbitration referenced above. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in the State of Pennsylvania for purposes of any such action by me.
My failure to act on or enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of that provision or any other provision in this Agreement. No waiver shall be effective against me unless made in writing, and no such waiver shall be construed as a waiver in any other or subsequent instance. Except as expressly agreed by me and you in writing, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and me with respect to the subject matter, and supersedes all previous or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties with respect to the subject matter. The section headings are provided merely for convenience and shall not be given any legal import. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of my successors, assigns, licensees, and sublicensees.
Last updated Dec 21, 2019
Acceptance of Terms
The Information I Collect
In the course of operating the Sites and/or interacting with you, I will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
- Personal Information
When you sign up to receive any of my newsletters, respond to a survey, register for a class, or purchase any product or service, you may be required to provide me with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. I do not collect any personal information from Visitors when they use the Sites unless they provide such information voluntarily, such as by registering or sending me an email or signing up for a newsletter. All information I collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
- Order Information
When you place an Order, you must provide me with certain information about the products and services you are seeking to purchase. Such information is collectively called the “Order Information.”
- Billing Information
- Other Information
In addition to the information noted above, I may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to me (e.g., via surveys and forms) such as product and service preferences, personal likes and preferences, and other information.
- From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Sites, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Sites you visit; and similar data; and
- Information about your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
- From Cookies. I collect information using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. I may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help me collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Sites.
If you do not want me to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies.
We also reserve the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting social media websites. We reserve the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
- From Other Sources. I also may collect or receive information from third parties such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and/or other third-party social media sites.
Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
If you have registered for the Sites, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information, Billing Information, and certain Other Information by following the instructions found on the Sites.
I use Leadpages, Clickfunnels and the email software Aweber for all email communication.
To manage or stop receiving my newsletters, marketing, and non-transactional emails, please click the clear “Unsubscribe” link which is located at the bottom of every email sent.
While customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account or their Orders, I will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner.
How I Use and Share the Information
I use the Personal Information, the Order Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide my services; to process Orders; to administer my rewards and promotional programs; to maintain and improve my Sites and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about my products and services and those of my third-party marketing partners.
I may also use and/or share Information as described below.
- Pivirotto Resource Group will access, use, and share the Information as required to process your Orders and provide support to you.
- In order to provide my services and administer my rewards and promotional programs, we may share the Information (excluding the Billing Information) with my third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in my programs.
- With your permission, third-party applications or services may access your Personal Information. I use standard OAuth (open authorization) to enable you to give permission to share your Personal Information with other websites and services, such as Facebook and Twitter (e.g., when you agree to a pop-up requesting you to allow another application to access your account information). I also use OAuth to allow me to share information about you that is stored by me without sharing your security credentials.
- I may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on my behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, Order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand my Visitors, customers, and my products and services, I may analyze the Order Information and Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Sites and/or my products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. I may share this aggregate data with my affiliates, agents, and business partners. I may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe my products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- To the extent permitted by law, I may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pivirotto Resource Group or others.
Information You Share
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available to third parties — for example, on message boards, comment sections, chat boxes, or web logs; through email; during webinars, classes, telephone conferences, or coaching calls — that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others besides me. I cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
How I Protect the Information
I take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. I cannot guarantee the security of my databases, nor can I guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from me over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Sites may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to me via email.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
If you are within the European Union, you have a right to request access, deletion, stop processing, or other activities mentioned under the GDPR regarding your personal data. Simply email me at info @pivirottoresourcegroup.com.
How to Contact Me
DONE-FOR-YOU CONTENT LICENSE TERMS
By purchasing a document kit from us, you are buying a special license that gives you permission to use our content in a variety of ways in your own business. This includes but is not limited to the “Investment Committee Starter Kit” editable files, the “Best Practices Training” editable files, the “Winning Pitchbook” editable files, the “401k Service Model Graphics” editable files, and any content that’s part of the “401k Business in a Box” subscription toolkit.
Please review the license terms below, and if you have any questions or if you’re unsure of something, please contact us.
What You Can Do with the Editable Documents:
- You can sell the content to your plan sponsor clients with personal use only rights.
- You can edit the content, add to content, or just sell the content as is.
- You can put your personal name and business name on the content.
- You can add your business logo to it and change the document colors.
- You can use the content on your website, blog or in your newsletter.
- You can bundle the content with your other paid programs and services.
- You can use the content for creating a giveaway to grow your list.
- You can use the content as a bonus to a paid product or service.
- You can add the content to your existing client service models.
- You can sell the content as part of project work to new clients.
- This content can be used as inspiration to create audio or video files.
- You may publish it offline as a free or paid workshop, class, program, product.
- You can give the content away to your paid clients/customers/members.
What You Can NOT Do With The Content You Buy from Us:
- Your customers or clients may not give away or sell the content after purchasing from you – if they would like to do so, they need to purchase the content directly from our website.
- You may not load the content up on Kindle as a book (that’s against Amazon’s terms of service and can get your account banned).
- You may not sell the content through auction sites, dime sales/firesales.
- You may not give away, transfer, or sell your license to this content.
- You may not give away, transfer, or sell resell rights or master resell rights.
- You may not transfer the rights you have to your customer.
There is a 14-day money-back guarantee on all products and programs offered. If you are not completely satisfied, email me within 14 days of purchase for a full refund.
Due to the digital nature of the Content, and the fact that you’ll have been able to download everything to your hard drive, I will ask that you destroy your hard drive and send pictures (kidding). If you have questions, please contact me first and I’d be happy to give you a tour, sample documents, answer any questions you have, etc. because I want any investment you make from me a great one, and want to avoid refunds by 1) making sure you know exactly what you’re getting and 2) overdeliver the value so you’d never in a million years want to give up the new resources you just bought.
* These terms are subject to change. It is your responsibility to check the current terms before you use any of our content in any way.