Episode #22 – Becoming a 401k Specialist: 3 Training Programs I Recommend
If you’re not sure which 401k designation or certification program to pursue first (or next)…
In this episode of the 401k Best Practices (Ask the Experts) podcast, I share 3 programs I’d recommend you start with on your path to becoming a 401k specialist.
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Retirement Plan Professional’s Designation & Certification Guide
- The 401(k) Practice Builder Certificate Program by NAPA
- The Professional Plan Consultant (PPC) Program by fi360
- The Accredited Fiduciary Investment Analyst (AIFA) by fi360
- The Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA) program by NAPA.
Read the article version of this topic here.
Or watch the YouTube Video here (coming soon).
Disclaimer: The information provided in these videos is for professional use only and not for use with plan sponsors or plan participants.