Episode #12 – Crush Your 401k Business Goals
Are you on track to meet your business goals for this year? Not sure? Maybe it’s time to review your goals for the year, or spend some time formalizing your goals so you can have your best year ever.
In this episode of the Ask the Experts podcast, we’re talking about setting goals for your 401k business and mapping out the action that will help you accomplish those goals.
- It’s important to write your goals out and document the action it will take to achieve those goals.
- You can’t set your goals at the beginning of the year and hope you achieve them – it requires a regular review and willingness to pivot and adjust during the year.
- Your goals should include Service goals, Impact goals, Revenue Goals, and Growth goals.
- Your goals should be documented in the S.M.A.R.T. framework (specific, measurable, action-oriented, realistic, and time-specific).
- Use the Goal Setting Worksheet to document and plan out how you’ll meet your goals so you can crush it this year. (Free in the VIP Resource Library here.)
Mentioned in this episode:
- Annual Goal-Setting Worksheet (in VIP Resource Library – must register for access, free to download)
Don’t miss out on all the strategies we’ll be sharing in the future. Subscribe via iTunes to get access to future episodes and don’t forget to leave a rating in iTunes. It helps more people find the show.
Disclaimer: The information provided in these videos is for professional use only and not for use with plan sponsors or plan participants.