Episode #24 – How to Build Authority as a 401k Educator
Looking for ways to build authority as a 401k expert and educator – but not sure where to start?
In this episode of the 401k Best Practices (Ask the Experts) podcast, I’m sharing severals ways you can leverage industry resources to create valuable content to send to your prospects and clients, and be seen as the expert and educator.
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Free 3-Part Training Titled: The Secrets to Closing More Business and Scaling Your 401k Practice << go there to access the workbook, free templates, downloads, and more…
- Sources for sharable news and content:
- Books and publications to use as topic starters for creating content:
- Best Practices for Investment Committees available through Thornburg Investment Management
- Prudent Practices from fi360
- DOL Publications
Read the article version of this topic here.
Or watch the YouTube Video here (coming soon).
Disclaimer: The information provided in these videos is for professional use only and not for use with plan sponsors or plan participants.