Episode #15 – 3 Reasons to Consider Social Media as a Marketing Strategy
As a 401k Advisor, do you shy away from Social Media because you’re not sure if you need to spend anytime posting content online?
In this episode of the 401k Best Practices Ask the Experts podcast, I’m talking about 3 reasons I believe you should be on social media…
- Statistics show more and more investors are making buying decisions through social media.
- Prospects will look you up online and what does a ghost town online presence say about you?
- It’s not actually difficult to implement a weekly posting strategy that justifies the time spent
Mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast titled, “A Super-Simple Social Media Planning Strategy” (talking about Themes)
- The Social Media in a Box Complete Kit
Read the article version of this topic here.
Or watch the YouTube Video here (coming soon).
Don’t miss out on all the strategies we’ll be sharing in the future. Subscribe via iTunes to get access to future episodes and don’t forget to leave a rating in iTunes. It helps more people find the show.
Disclaimer: The information provided in these videos is for professional use only and not for use with plan sponsors or plan participants.