Episode #18 – What Advisors Should Post on Social Media
If you’re not sure what to post on your social media accounts (or think it should be all business and educational) – then this episode will shed some light into what you should be posting.
In this episode of the 401k Best Practices (Ask the Experts) podcast, we’re talking about the types of content to share on your social media profiles.
- First rule: It should not be all business all the time
- Choose three or four topics you’re passionate about and sprinkle those into what you share on social
- My examples: homeschooling, pets, books, and military (since I’m a veteran)
- Post a variety of formats: text posts, video, pictures or graphics, polls, etc.
- Want even more ideas – download this week’s free templates including 12 done-for-you graphics and a PDF with 20 ideas of what you might post on social in the Free Resources section of this blog
Mentioned in this episode:
- The VIP Resource Library where you’ll find Free Template Tuesday downloads – this week’s Social Media Downloads:
- 12 done-for-you social media graphics for July (along with the text to post along with the graphic)
- a sample July posting calendar
- 20 ideas of what to post on social media
Read the article version of this topic here.
Or watch the YouTube Video here (coming soon).
Don’t miss out on all the strategies we’ll be sharing in the future. Subscribe via iTunes to get access to future episodes and don’t forget to leave a rating in iTunes. It helps more people find the show.
Disclaimer: The information provided in these videos is for professional use only and not for use with plan sponsors or plan participants.