Episode #20 – 3 Done-For-You Social Media Marketing Resources
Looking for done-for-you resources to kickstart your social media marketing strategy? I have some in the 401k Business in a Box library, but so does my competition…
In this episode of the 401k Best Practices (Ask the Experts) podcast, I’m sharing 3 other resources you might want to consider if you’re looking for social media content so you can hit the ground running.
- I recently referred my competition to an advisor looking for drip content…
- You should know your competition and their strengths and weaknesses and be willing to pass on a client if they’re not a great fit for you
- I offer a Social Media Posts in a box kit, but there are other options that will do the posting and automation for you
Mentioned in this episode:
- My Resource: The Social Media Posts in a Box Complete Kit (401k industry specific)
- My Competition: Snappy Kraken’s Digital Content and Marketing Automation Service (not 401k specific)**
- My Competition: 401k Marketing’s Digital Content (401k industry specific)
- My Competition: Oechsli’s Social Media Content Options (not 401k specific)
Read the article version of this topic here.
Or watch the YouTube Video here (coming soon).
Don’t miss out on all the strategies we’ll be sharing in the future. Subscribe via iTunes to get access to future episodes and don’t forget to leave a rating in iTunes. It helps more people find the show.
Disclaimer: The information provided in these videos is for professional use only and not for use with plan sponsors or plan participants. I am NOT an affiliate of any outside resource mentioned in today’s podcast.
**Note – the day after this podcast went live, Snappy Kraken announced they were increasing their fees by $600/month (so if you hear a different price in the podcast as what’s on their site – that’s why).