Episode #16 – Swipe My Free Template Tuesday Strategy To Grow Your List
If you want to learn a strategy that’s going to get plan sponsor prospects to your website and on your email lead list, then you’re going to want to hear the strategy I’m gonna share with you today.
In this episode of the 401k Best Practices Ask the Experts podcast, I’m sharing my “Free Template Tuesday” strategy for list growth…
- Every Tuesday I add templates to the Free Resources Section of this blog (that people normally have to pay to access)
- I leave them up for a week only (to create a sense of urgency to take action)
- They get replaced by new templates each Tuesday
- You have to log in to the membership area of this site to access them (meaning you enter your email address and get on my prospect list)
- You can employ this same strategy in the 401k or financial business using Fiduciary Friday, Ask Me Anything Mondays, Monthly Free Training
- The concept is to give away something of value, regularly, that requires an email address to access it
Mentioned in this episode:
- The VIP Resource Library where you’ll find Free Template Tuesday downloads – this week’s Social Media Downloads:
- 12 done-for-you social media graphics for July (along with the text to post along with the graphic)
- a sample July posting calendar
- 20 ideas of what to post on social media
Read the article version of this topic here.
Or watch the YouTube Video here (coming soon).
Don’t miss out on all the strategies we’ll be sharing in the future. Subscribe via iTunes to get access to future episodes and don’t forget to leave a rating in iTunes. It helps more people find the show.
Disclaimer: The information provided in these videos is for professional use only and not for use with plan sponsors or plan participants.